Wednesday 14 December 2016

Drum Roll please........ Year 4 School Councillors

A hearty congratulations to the 2016 - 2017 school councillors.

Well done Murtaza Ghadially and Abigail Tabirao from Year 4 Pipits. We know that you will be fabulous at representing all the Year 4 students at the school council meetings.

Hi, my name is Abigail Tabirao from the Philippines and I am 9 years old. A little about me – I love dance, gymnastics, swimming and singing. I am proud to be the 2017 chosen representative for all the Year 4 classes and I am honoured to be a member of the Al Yasmina Academy School Council. I will try to listen to everyone’s ideas and include them in the meetings that I attend. I am so excited to be working on the team of councilors. My aims this year is to help give the students a voice.  


Hello everyone my name is Murtaza and I am in Year 4 Pipits-Al Qasimi House. I am extremely excited and truly thankful to all the Year 4 students for choose me as the school council representative.
 As student councillor I would like to encourage people to come to school and make our school days more fun, but I cannot do this unless we work as a team, collaborate and come up with our ideas.
 My idea is that we should have a day where all the houses celebrate their day.
 We could also bring out the toys once in a while and arrange a few cool games for us to play at snack and lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment